Friday, October 20, 2006

Business tycoon? :)

Don't ask why, but I've lately had a change in where I want my life to go. Now I'm focusing on starting businesses.

I have decided to invest in businesses (wherever I find them) that I feel are going to provide long-term profits for me. Korea, Thailand, Philippines... wherever. :)

I'll let you know where I stand after about a year or two, but don't be surprised if I have shares in companies in at least three countries. I just got tired of people questioning why I don't seem to be so hell-bent on making money. I figure I'll just invest in businesses so OTHER people can be hell-bent on making money with my money, and I just relax and wait for the returns to come in.

After all, what kind of businessman would I be if I was the one who did all the work? =)

No comments: