Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Re-evaluating...

I'm re-evaluating my life at the moment, and wondering if I'm making all the right decisions. I may have acted impetuously in some areas of my life, and I think I have to start being a bit more careful about my choices from now on. After all, I'm not getting any younger, and each new decision leads me further down a path I may not be able to come back from.

Normally I wouldn't care, as my life has been one long series of vignettes... of moving from place to place, city to city or even country to country, and discovering what life has to offer. At this stage, however, I'm starting to wonder if life hasn't already offered me the best deal I could get... and if perhaps I should start shouting "Deal!" instead of "No deal!" ;) (For those of you who didn't get that reference, you probably aren't fans of Howie Mandel either. :)

Hmmmm.... Deal? Or No Deal?

No comments: