Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What do you most regret in life?

If there was one thing you could do over again, one thing you could change, which thing would it be? Which single thing causes you the most regret?

I hear some folks say that they wouldn't want to change a thing, coz everything they are is due to the choices they made before, and they're generally happy with the choices they made.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, if anyone had the opportunity to change something about his/her life, I think that person would be stupid not to. We've all made many big mistakes in the past... mistakes that have hurt people. Don't you think the least we could do is try to right some wrongs?

As far as I'm concerned, this question is too damn hard to answer. I mean, like everyone I've ever met, I have many regrets. The problem is in choosing which one thing I'd like to change the most.

What about you? What do YOU regret most?

No comments: