Friday, February 02, 2007

Too busy

Caught up in all the work that is needed to start up a business... I find it hard to find time for myself. I end up sleeping around 3 or 4 am everyday just to be able to catch up on personal e-mails, watch a few selected shows I've downloaded, and so on... I just don't have energy to move from my chair, but I wouldn't give up this business for anything. I've worked too hard for it to give it up just because I have to sleep late or feel tired. :)

But this just makes me appreciate the little things. I mean, this past week I couldn't watch a movie because I had some parents walk in and ask about the business, and while I appreciate all business, I certainly could have used a movie around then. :) I ended up watching the latest episode of American Idol Season 6, which was a happy compromise.

Ah, well. :) At this rate, I'll be working 7 days a week. But as I told another friend recently... "It's not really work when you're working for yourself. It's easy when it's like that."

:)

No comments: