Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Zeitgeist Project: Music of my generation (1991-1995)



1991:

1.     Everything I do, I do it for you – Bryan Adams;
2.     Losing my religion- R.E.M.;
3.     Gonna make you sweat – C+C Music Factory;
4.     More than words – Extreme; and
5.     Emotions – Mariah Carey


1992:

1.     End of the Road – Boyz II Men;
2.     Baby, Baby – Amy Grant;
3.     Tears in Heaven – Eric Clapton;
4.     Under the Bridge – Red Hot Chilli Peppers; and
5.     To be with you – Mr. Big


1993:

1.     I will always love you – Whitney Houston;
2.     Whoomp! (There it is) – Tag Team;
3.     Two Princes – Spin Doctors;
4.     Runaway Train – Soul Asylum; and
5.     Nuthin but a G thang – Dr. Dre


1994:

1.     I’ll make love to you – Boyz II Men;
2.     Regulate – Warren G, featuring Nate Dogg;
3.     Breathe Again – Toni Braxton;
4.     What –A-Man – Salt N Pepa and En Vogue; and
5.     Because the Night – 10,000 Maniacs


1995:

1.     Gangsta’s Paradise – Coolio;
2.     Waterfalls – TLC;
3.     Kiss from a Rose – Seal;
4.     On bended Knee – Boyz II Men; and

5.     Hold my hand – Hootie and the Blowfish

No comments: