Thursday, March 02, 2006

How long can a body go on before breaking down?

Just wondering. :)

I'm just a bit tired. I already talked about how much work I'm doing in my previous post. That's a lot of work to worry about, and I'm not exactly as fit as I used to be.

I can't really complain, though, as I'm doing something I love. I just worry about those times when I may get sick. But I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

I knew I would miss Thailand... but now that my body is truly aching for a massage (Healthland... where art thou?), I REALLY miss Thailand. :) Cheapest and best massages on earth.

Sigh. :)

I'll be visiting again soon... to get my Korean work visa (I have to get it outside Korea). I swear I will get as many massages as my body can legitimately handle. :) Maybe 3 a day?

Hmmmmm....

No comments: