Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Settling in...

I'm feeling like I'm finally settled in here in Seoul. I have a nice apartment, two good jobs, a nice bunch of kids to train for the national team, and I even got measured for two new, nice suits today. :) Life isn't bad.

My only disappointment of the day came when I went to this university to help train the debate team. Only 4 people showed up, and while I appreciate their dedication, I felt a bit let down that the others didn't bother to turn up. Oh, well. It's always hard to motivate people to give up time for debate, but considering I was going all the way to their university, I thought that perhaps some of them might at least find it convenient to come. :)

In any event, I still had a good time today. Thanks to Ah Young, Ji, Reela and Youna for being around. :) The Thai dinner we (minus Youna) all had may not have been authentic Thai food, but the friendship and friendly times definitely were.

It also snowed a bit on the way home. Just some drifting snowflakes slowly wafting towards the earth. I felt kinda cool walking home in all of that. :)

Like I said. Life is good.

No comments: