Friday, January 27, 2006

Am in Korea :)

Just wanted all my friends to know I'm now living and working in Seoul, South Korea. :)

It's been an interesting first full week of work. I don't mind the work hours so much as the damn cold. This past Monday, it hit -7 degrees Celsius, and I think I froze some new muscles I never knew I had before. ;)

It's always difficult settling in to a new country, but I have so many friends over here who have helped to ease my transition tremendously.

I'll be moving to my nice, new apartment on the 28th of January, which is also when I celebrate my 33rd birthday. :) I guess life does take some strange turns, and I will just have to see where I end up on this new, grand adventure of mine.

Hope everyone else is doing great. Happy Chinese New Year to you all! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mr. Peejay!!!!!!! I didn't know it was your birthday!

undiscussablerealms said...

belated happy birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Would have sent u the card on time if i had any address to send them to ;p Happy Belated Birthday my dear!