Saturday, January 07, 2006

My doggies think they're people...

I have two big, pure-bred Bull Mastiffs at home... one is named Kiwi (the mom) and one is named Tim (the son). They both seem to think they are really and truly part of the family. Kiwi, for instance, will take advantage of any open bedroom door to sneak in and jump on the bed... she likes sleeping on beds. Tsk tsk. :)

Tim, on the other hand, prefers sofas. When we raised the sofa cushions (they're detachable) so that he would, presumably, stop sleeping on them, Tim found a way to push them down again so he could have a more comfortable rest.

If they weren't so big they could eat me, I might actually put my foot down. As it is, they're just too big (and, admittedly, cute) .

Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to never forget to shut the door. :)

No comments: